Nordic Naturals ProDHA 90 soft gels 500 mg eachNNL5009
ProDHA strawberry flavor 90 soft gels 500 mg each CALL TOLL FREE 1 877 240-7528 for CASE DISCOUNTS
FREE Shipping on Two Bottles or More
Use Coupon Code NNLFREE Continental US only
ALSO AVAILABLE IN
Supports Brain, Nervous System & Visual FunctionNordic Naturals ProDHA formula is high concentration DHA supplement. Encapsulated in small, easy to swallow soft gelatin Capsules, ProDHA also contains added strawberry flavor in both the gelatin and fish oil for great taste. Nordic Naturals ProDHA is a way to ensure adequate intake of the essential brain nutrient, DHA.
Supplement FactsServing Size:
2 Soft Gels, 90 soft gel capsules per bottle.
Amount Per Serving
- Total Omega 3s 580 mg
- DHA, Docosahexaenoic Acid 450 mg
- EPA, Eicosapentaenoic Acid 90 mg
- Other Omega 3s 40 mg
- Vitamin E 15 IU
Purified deep sea fish oil, soft gel capsule, gelatin, water, glycerin, strawberry essence, strawberry essence, D alpha tocopherols, rosemary extract.
No gluten, yeast, milk derivatives, artificial colors or flavors. Contains Vitamin E derived from refined soybean oil.
Do not take this product if you are using blood thinners or anticipate surgery. Consult with your physician before using this product if you are pregnant, diabetic or allergic to iodine. Keep out of the reach of children.
One to two capsules daily, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
Login and be the first to write a review or Write an anonymous review
THE NORDIC NATURALS ADVANTAGE
Nordic Naturals is the number one selling fish oil brand in the physician-exclusive and professional products market. They offer...
- Their fish oil is manufactured in a 100% oxygen-free environment to preserve its unique freshness.
- Molecular distillation removes any potential impurities down to the parts-per-trillion level. Certificates of analysis are available upon request with Nordic Naturals.
- Their fish oils surpass all national and international standards for purity and freshness.
- All Nordic Naturals products are third-party tested for freshness and purity.
- Their pure and fresh fish oils are manufactured from the highest quality raw material, and contain the triglyceride form of EPA and DHA for optimized absorption.
- Nordic Naturals products are used and recommended by leading doctors and research institutions around the world.
- Nordic Naturals' environmentally responsible policy ensures that 100% of their fish is utilized for human or animal consumption.
- 100% of their fish is sourced in accordance with the Norwegian fisheries management system, which has been a model for the sustainable harvest of marine life for over 30 years.
Information about DHA.
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) is the definitive brain food. Scientists have discovered a link between low levels of DHA and reduced visual, learning and behavioral function.
DHA is essential for brain development and mental function at every stage of human life, from fetus to old age.
The human brain is comprised of over 60 percent fat, with its most abundant fat being docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). DHA is the primary structural fat in both the gray matter of the brain and the retina of the eye and thus is essential for brain and eye function.
DHA is a natural component of fish oil and a critically beneficial omega-3 fatty acid. The modern-day American diet is deficient in DHA, making regular supplementation extremely valuable.
Sources of DHA:
The human body does not adequately synthesize DHA so it's important to get DHA from your diet. Fatty fish is a good source, but most Americans do not consume the 3 to 4 servings per week necessary for adequate DHA intake. Vegetarians have even lower blood levels of DHA.
Research is ongoing to determine whether this dietary shift in DHA plays a role in the occurrence of certain neurological disorders throughout life.
DHA and Infant Brain Growth:
Adequate dietary intake of DHA is particularly important for pregnant and nursing women. Significant brain and eye development occurs in utero and continues during the first year after birth. Infants rely on their mothers to supply DHA for the developing brain and eyes initially through the placenta and then through the milk. DHA is the most abundant fatty acid in breast milk and studies show that breast-fed babies have IQ advantages over babies fed formula without DHA. In a recent study, these IQ advantages were translated into improved academic outcomes over an 18-year time period. But, the average DHA level in the breast milk of American women is among the lowest in the world.