Happy patients in over 78 countries.
Low Price Guarantee We will match any online price.
Free Online Support From Our Health Professionals
- Product Categories:
- Crohns & Colitis Program
- Home Tests
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
- Leaky Gut Syndrome
- All Supplements
- Multi Vitamins
- Beauty & Skin
- Stress Management Program
- For Children
- What's New
- Added extras
Plus free eBook on the top 12 probiotic foods
Plus 10% off coupon
Colostrum Broad Spectrum Formula from Pro Symbiotics 120 caps
Colostrum Anti Inflammatory 120 capsules
- Colostrum helps provide immune factors for pathogens such as viruses, yeast and bacteria
- It also helps increase bioavailability and absorption of nutrients in the body and helps decrease the bioavailability of iron to pathogens
- Research shows that colostrum helps stimulate new cell growth of intestinal villi height by greater than 20%
- Laboratory tested to contain antibodies for at least 19 pathogens
Colostrum Ingredients:100% bovine colostrum
Suggested Use:2 capsules 2 times per day on an empty stomach - triple this amount in times of environmental or physical stress.
ProSymbiotics all-natural colostrum supplement is formulated to work naturally with your body to help with many common patient concerns:
- Immune Health
- Gastrointestinal Function
ProSymbiotics only uses the highest grade natural colostrum as it?s base ingredient.
Colostrum is a natural substance secreted by the mammary glands of all mammals near the time of birthing. It was designed by nature to promote health, strength, and vitality in the newborn. Colostrum was your first meal, if you were breastfed. To ensure survival and good health, human babies who cannot breastfeed from their natural mothers are given colostrum from a donor.
Colostrum is high in protein, and antibodies and low in fat (as human newborns may find fat difficult to digest). Newborns have very small digestive systems, and colostrum delivers its nutrients in a very concentrated low-volume form. It has a mild laxative effect, encouraging the passing of the baby?s first stool. There are many beneficial proteins in the colostrum, including a variety of growth factors. Bovine colostrum is used by humans as a dietary supplement for general immunity and physical strength.
Colostrum has no known side effects.
|(5.00) 1 rater|
Read All Reviews
Login and write a review or Write an anonymous review