Happy patients in over 78 countries.
Low Price Guarantee We will match any online price.
Free Online Support From Our Health Professionals
- Product Categories:
- Crohns & Colitis Program
- Home Tests
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
- Leaky Gut Syndrome
- All Supplements
- Multi Vitamins
- Beauty & Skin
- Stress Management Program
- For Children
- What's New
- Added extras
Probiotics is a general term for living microorganisms (bacteria or yeast) that are often called "friendly bacteria". They have considerable health benefits for your body.
The digestive system hosts over 500 different types of bacteria that keep your intestines healthy, assist in digesting food and boost your immune system. Probiotics balance the microorganisms naturally found in your body, reduce the harmful bacteria and help you develop healthy digestion.
Research is ongoing, but Probiotics help in treating both irritable and inflammatory bowel disorders, intestinal problems (bloating, diarrhea, gas and constipation), acne and eczema in children. There are indications that probiotics can help treat stomach ulcers, infections (urinary, vaginal, GI, sinus and respiratory) dental disease, allergies and liver disease. Tests are ongoing to determine if probiotics can prevent the recurrence of colon cancer.
There are many types of probiotics and different probiotics have different effects. To determine which probiotic is best for you, "Shop By Condition" or contact Dr. Pam for a consultation.
Dr. Pam Recommends:
- Garden of Life Primal Defense Ultra (GAN1036) is high potency broad spectrum probiotic that supports a healthy intestinal system and a balanced immune system -- which is the foundation to good health.
- VSL #3 Probiotic (VSL4000) is a probiotic medical food that aids in the dietary management of IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), UC (Ulcerative Colitis), pouchitis, or an ileal pouch.
- Dr Ohhira's Probiotic Original (OMX2060) is an award winning probiotic formula that is highly recommended for people with digestive challenges like IBS, Leaky Gut, Diarrhea, constipation, Crohn's and Ulcerative colitis.
- Garden of Life Probiotics Raw Women (GAN9140) is a full spectrum whole food probiotic made to meet the needs of women, including vaginal health and digestive function.
- Garden of Life Probiotic Raw Men (GAN9135) is a full spectrum probiotic for men aged 50 and above. It will maintain a healthy digestive system, boost immune system function and will help to maintain cholesterol levels already in the normal range
- Probiotics GG Culturelle (CUL1000) is an all natural dietary supplement that is clinically proven to maintain a healthy digestive tract and to strengthen the body's natural defenses.