Toll Free in USA 877-240-7528Hablamos Español. Call now - Crohns, Colitis and IBS Health Specialists ready to answer your questions
Dr. Pamela Nathan DHM L.Ac. has been delivering health to your front door since 1998.
Happy patients in over 78 countries.
Happy patients in over 78 countries.
Low Price Guarantee We will match any online price.
Free Online Support From Our Health Professionals
- Product Categories:
- Crohns & Colitis Program
- DIY Home Tests
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
- Leaky Gut Syndrome
- All Supplements
- Multi Vitamins
- Beauty & Skin
- Stress Management Program
- For Children
- What's New
- Added extras
Learn About Natural Treatments For Crohns, Colitis And IBS. Plus 10% Off
- Helpful or beneficial bacteria are called probiotics. Probiotics or friendly bacteria are able to alter the intestinal microflora balance favorably. They also inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria as well as promote good digestion and boost immune function and thus increase resistance to inflammation and infection.
- People with flourishing intestinal colonies of beneficial bacteria are better equipped to fight the growth of disease-causing bacteria. Helpful bacteria only provide a protective effect when a proper balance is maintained among all the different bacteria and fungi that normally reside in your intestine.
- If your normal bacteria become depleted or the balance of bacteria is disturbed, potentially harmful bacteria can overgrow, outnumber helpful bacteria and become established, causing digestive and other health problems. These harmful bacteria are known as pathogenic bacteria and they have the ability to cause gastro-intestinal problems such as diarrhea or abdominal pain if not kept in check by the beneficial bacteria.
- Probiotic bacteria also produce substances called bacteriocins, which act as natural antibiotics to kill undesirable microorganisms e.g. fungus and yeast, viruses, parasites and bacteria.
We stock a wide range of top of the line probiotics. Each probiotic formula has benefits:
- Dr Ohhira's probiotic OMX is clinically proven to resist staph aureus, h pylori and l clostridium, while
- VSL#3 probiotics research shows it is effective with pouchitis and Ulcerative Colitis.
- Primal Defense HSO probiotic helped Jordan Rubin of Garden of Life products with Crohns Disease.
- Multi Acidophilus contains the strain of lactobacillus called e faecium (enterococcus faecium) which research shows to multiply more rapidly than lactobacillus acidophilus and is therefore extremely effective in acute care.
- Spectraprobiotics contains non dairy strains of acidophilus, bifidus and also contains FOS fructooligosaccharides.
- Culturelle is the exclusive brand of Lactobacillus GG endorsed by Dr Andrew Weil.
We also carry children's probiotics.
Read the information on all of them and then make your personal selection.
- See Probiotics Article by Patrick Hanaway
- See Probiotics Article by Jule Klotter
- Research on Probiotics
Dr. Richard Fedorak & Drs K Niedzielin, H Kordecki & B Birkenfeld
- See Dr. Murray's article on Probiotics
We offer FREE on-line support when you buy products from us.
Sale Price: $98.00Save: $15.98 (14%)
Sale Price: $34.50Save: $25.45 (42%)
Sale Price: $42.50Save: $26.75 (39%)
Sale Price: $84.99Save: $24.00 (22%)
Sale Price: $82.50Save: $57.40 (41%)
Sale Price: $49.50Save: $7.49 (13%)
Sale Price: $47.95Save: $41.00 (46%)
Sale Price: $42.83Save: $36.12 (46%)
Sale Price: $50.99Save: $12.01 (19%)
Sale Price: $23.95Save: $12.00 (33%)
Sale Price: $9.45Save: $1.50 (14%)
Sale Price: $31.99Save: $4.01 (11%)
Sale Price: $13.95Save: $6.00 (30%)
Sale Price: $23.95Save: $12.30 (34%)