Happy patients in over 78 countries.
Low Price Guarantee We will match any online price.
Free Online Support From Our Health Professionals
- Product Categories:
- Crohns & Colitis Program
- Home Tests
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
- Leaky Gut Syndrome
- All Supplements
- Multi Vitamins
- Beauty & Skin
- Stress Management Program
- For Children
- What's New
- Added extras
Candida Albicans is a yeast that lives in your digestive system. It is kept under control by friendly bacteria that feed on Candida and keep your system balanced.
Unfortunately, elements such as antibiotics, birth control pills, cortisone, chemotherapy, street drugs, alcohol, junk food, parasites and even worms kill these friendly bacteria. This allows the Candida to change into a fungus that grows, and can take over your entire digestive system.
Candida requires immediate attention. Left untreated, the fungus can grow into a plant-like structure with roots that can penetrate the intestinal wall -- causing microscopic holes that allows toxins, undigested food, bacteria and yeast to enter the bloodstream and travel to other areas of the body. This includes the mouth, throat, reproductive organs, lungs and skin.
The most common chronic health issues related to Candida are:
- digestive problems like colitis, distension, heartburn, gas and indigestion
- hemorroids and mucus in the stools
- food allergies and food reactions
- cravings for sugar, bread or alcohol
It can also cause a variety of medical issues: menstrual problems, sexual dysfunction, skin conditions, sinus infections, fatigue and a feeling of always being sick.
Dr Pam recommends:
Genova Microbiology Test (GSD6000) identifies the yeast in your system
Garden of Life Fungal Defense (GAN8600) is very helpful and excellent formula.
The Candida Cookbook (BUR1000) will help eliminate foods that feed yeast.
- Our PerfectPass Probiotic (PSN2000) is different to other probiotics. It is comprised of bacillus strains, that are found in nature and are human strain that do survive stomach acid 100% of the time. The number of strains present in each capsule exceeds the number of strains present in the gut. They fulfill all the requirements of a beneficial probiotic composition outlined in the Human Microbiome Project Research.
- The research also tells us that the most important aspect of the health of our microbiome is diversity. When the balance of the microbiome gets upset, by being exposed to an overwhelming number of pathogenic organisms. The one supplement known to help diversity is prebiotics. The PerfectPass Prebiotic (PSN1000) made from PHGG, partially hydrolyzed guar gum, is the best on market today, with no gastric side effects like inulin and FOS, no taste, no odor and really easy to take.