Toll Free in USA 877-240-7528Hablamos Español. Call now - Crohns, Colitis and IBS Health Specialists ready to answer your questions
Happy patients in over 78 countries.
Low Price Guarantee We will match any online price.
Free Online Support From Our Health Professionals
- Product Categories:
- Crohns & Colitis Program
- DIY Home Tests
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
- Leaky Gut Syndrome
- All Supplements
- Multi Vitamins
- Beauty & Skin
- Stress Management Program
- For Children
- What's New
- Added extras
Learn About Natural Treatments For Crohns, Colitis And IBS. Plus 10% Off
- Candida albicans overgrowth often occurs in the digestive tract even though it is usually considered to be what they call a 'symbiotic' or friendly - type organism when it exists in a BALANCED amount. It becomes a problem when there is TOO MUCH.
- Unfortunately, factors such as:
- an imbalanced diet - eating lots of sugar, wheat, refined foods and dairy products or
- a prolonged use of broad-spectrum antibiotics and steroids
- Overgrowth of potential pathogens, including Candida albicans, can lead to infection in immuno-compromised people as well.
- Candida overgrowth leads to many symptoms and causes inflammation and impaired tissue function.
Effective Treatment to Reduce Candida Overgrowth includes:
- Use of anti-fungal remedies:
- Take loading doses of friendly bacteria to crowd out the excessive amounts of Candida and other fungi:
- Remove offensive foods that promote the growth of fungus and yeast out of your diet. Follow a program that discourages Candida from growing which is low in carbohydrates. Fermented foods are recommended. These changes ought to be followed by for at least 3 months as it is extremely difficult to eradicate yeast overgrowth.
Gail Burton's Candida Control Cookbook gives many Candida-inhibiting recipes that 'richly please the palate'. Sample and enjoy scrumptious meals that fit the dietary restrictions.
- Add in adequate amounts of nutritional supplementation:
Digestive Enzymes are a key factor in improving digestion:
- Omegazyme to be taken with every meal
- Wobenzym N is known as a proteolytic enzyme and taken BETWEEN meals
- Veggiezyme is a vegetarian option.
Essential Fatty Acids like Balanced Omega are very important for reducing inflammation and promoting good digestion.
Serrapeptase is another excellent natural anti-inflammatory
Perfect Food has all the green food you need to eat in one day
Goatein, a protein powder made from goat's milk, is a great substitute for cow's milk (which you ought to stay away from)
- Overgrowth of candida, fungus and yeast causes in an excessively acid gut environment. Once you start making the changes suggested, you can monitor the changes on a daily basis with a simple litmus paper test.
- If you're not sure you have a problem with candida overgrowth ... there's a simple home stool test from Genova lab that can confirm it for you. If the results are positive, the test results will tell you what anti-fungals are the most suitable to reduce the particular strain that you have.
Diagnosing and Treating Candida
Sale Price: $98.00Save: $15.98 (14%)
Sale Price: $34.50Save: $25.45 (42%)
Sale Price: $42.50Save: $26.75 (39%)
Sale Price: $12.38Save: $9.57 (44%)
Sale Price: $24.71Save: $5.79 (19%)
Sale Price: $25.99Save: $4.00 (13%)
Sale Price: $25.50Save: $7.00 (22%)